Re: DSM:

Mike Sadofsky (sadofsky@mediaone.net)
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:33:47 -0500

With a culture that demands respect for the individual and
for individual differences, my observation has been that the
quest for knowledge and understanding of others drives
students in a Sudbury environment to seek relationships with
anyone who appears to present new views and attitudes. Of
course, mutual respect for the individuals and the culture
of the school must be present.
Mike