Re: DSM:

TheDrag0nTamer@aol.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:11:41 EST

Hello.
We have only white kids at our school, but I think if we got a more racially
diverse community, there would be no racial slurs and such. That's what's
great about Sudbury schools. Although there is the occasional disrespectful
comment or whatever, the overall atmosphere is one of respect for everyone...

-Vanessa ^_^