Re: DSM:

smulryan@nwlink.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:03:05 -0800

The Sudbury Model does leave room for cultural/racial differences.
I have difficulty seeing how it wouldn't. We do have (granted it's
only 1) one black student at Cascade Valley. He's one of the
greatest kids there. There has been not one racial slur. Although I
am not around all the time, we do have an incessant insulter, and
nothing has ever come up.

Seamus
"You can't have it both ways. If you want integrity, then
abandon trying to aquire status and wealth. If you want
status and wealth, then you better accept that the price
will be your integrity."
                           -Lieh Tzu