Re: DSM:

Mike Sadofsky (sadofsky@mediaone.net)
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:48:15 -0500

Among the distinct strengths of the Sudbury model are (1)
the ability of students of diverse ages to mix and (2) for
students and multiple adult staff members to engage in
topical discussion across a broad spectrum of interests and
perspectives. I envision substantial constrains in these
areas in the model you describe.
Mike