Re: DSM: all thumbs

Rick Stansberger (rickstan@zianet.com)
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 11:49:25 -0700

I've often thought that if we left our public schools open and unguarded, the way
some churches are, that within a week most of them would have been burned to the
ground. First one, then two, then a "rash of school arsons" would make the
national news, and the 50, then 500, then the whole kaboodle. Just the casual
vandalism you see in any school makes it clear what kids think of the place.

Rick

--
. . . . the bush will not be consumed and the fire will not stop  . . . . We
dislike this experience intensely and avoid it at any cost; but if we can endure

Owning Your Own Shadow, Robert A. Johnson