DSM: all thumbs

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 21:24:34 -0800

=====
> Julianne Madrid :)
> "Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make
> mistakes." --Mahatma Gandhi

Do children learn? When I think about learning I wonder what are we supposed
to learn & why. The public schools make little sense. So much wasted time
and control.

Are humans inherently flawed? People are born with truly incredible
potential. That we end up using 1% of higher brain potential goes way beyond
any question of something being wrong. That we perpetuate and perpetrate
this condition in denial rather than making it a word wide emergency
indicates a fundamental error in the human condition. It is as if children
stopped developing use of four fingers on each hand, and they grow up to be
adults managing with just two thumbs, but the world regards this as normal!

Is this error overcome at a sudschool???

robert