Re: DSM: Re: Getting it

Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 05:59:38 EST

In a message dated 11/22/00 4:36:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dawn@harkness.net writes:

> I won't be silenced, just because
> you don't like what I have to say. That's called the First Amendment right
> to freedom of speech. If you can't manage to find the delete key for my
> postings, than you can go away.

It's not that I don't like some of the ideas you have. It just seems you
don't have the ability to say them without trashing someone.
And you should know , like the Sudbury model, the First Amendment grants
freedom, not license.

I will take heed of you warnings in the future. It's just discouraging that
someone with so much passion for the model will loose getting ideas out
simply because she refuses to practice common respect.
Steph