Re: Sudbury description on a t-shirt (was DSM: Two responses)

Msadofsky@aol.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:05:08 EST

People have made such tee-shirts. Maybe they will come out from the shadows.
 Alpine Valley has a long list of stuff on theirs, I think. Sacramento
either does or used to. I am rusty, but there are plenty of one or two word
phrases that can go on tee shirts for the creative designer. Just start with
respect for children and students having responsibility (not cute phrases)
and keep on going. The list is long, and the list is shared. How 'bout
pursue your passion?
Mimsy