Re: DSM: Re: Getting it

Stephanie Miller (stefx2@guessmail.com)
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:10:59 -0800 (PST)

Ah come on Dawn. Do you actually think people take "you" seriously? What you do is fight. That's it, fight. It may be useful in a courtroom. But it's not useful here. Please go elsewhere. I take this topic seriously and wish to discuss it with people who don't feel the need to display endless amounts of hatred.
Steph

--- "Dawn F. Harkness" <dawn@harkness.net>

Daily Cool Stuff: http://DailySpark.com
Bored? Then Click Here: http://notboring.com