Re: DSM: Getting it

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:29:43 -0800

Being able to "look" and to "think" are, I believe, obvious traits of
intelligence. At least in your case, you are saying that having mentors
encouraging this had significant results. What if your mentors were children
saying "look", "think"? Would you suppose the difference is meaningful? What
do you believe happens at SVS?

And what is the psychological aspect as you see it?

Thank you for this thoughtful essay,
robert