Re: DSM: It's the $$$, stupid.

Bruce Smith (bsmith@coin.org)
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:51:19 -0700

Dawn,

I appreciated your reply. I suspected, after posting my message, that you
were criticizing one particular situation. Yet that wasn't clear in the
portion I excerpted, so it's nice to have the clarification.

<<it may surprise you to know that I have some #3s in my life. Yes it is
true. I deeply love some people who are on the other side even though I
hate the choices they have made in their careers.>>

I'm not surprised. In fact, I'm glad we've had the opportunity to reveal
some shades of gray, and to demonstrate that even those who are most
adamant, and least compromising, in their opposition to traditional
schooling can see those shades.

Bruce