Re: DSM: FW: [heartlight] The Workshop Way - Holistic Plus!

John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:28:28 -0800

Robert,

I went to the web page and got just a bit overloaded :)

Can you, or anyone else on the list, briefly tell me why the "workshop way" is
superior to the SVM and similar paradigms?

John Axtell