Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:27:18 EST

In a message dated 11/19/00 6:52:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Msadofsky@aol.com writes:

<< I personally
 am always faulted or praised (it never seems to just be ignored) for being
up
 front. Oh well. >>

Mimsy,
 Your list was very familiar to me. Being in the respect of children
business for 20 plus years, I'm assuming you've seen many reasons parents
enroll their children in Sudbury. Being exposed to them let alone trying to
understand them astounds me. I'm just one parent, and most of your list
could have been reasons for me at one time or another. I've finally allowed
myself to narrow it down to one.
Kathleen