Msadofsky@aol.com
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 18:51:00 EST

Well, whoa. Rick asked a question. I answered it. My intent was not to
attract parents who probably want a different kind of school than a Sudbury
model school, but merely to help someone working on founding such a school to
have an idea what his group will be up against, and his school once it is
going. I don't think most of these parents are "dumb". I don't think most
people who don't believe in the same way of educating children that I believe
in are "dumb". But I do know with certainty that they can deflect a lot of
the energy of the school in less than wholesome ways.
Mimsy