Rick Stansberger (rickstan@zianet.com)
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:02:41 -0700

Reeny,

Reeny, I think it's a Sudbury style to shoot from the hip. I believe it was
described in one of their books as "blunt." People who feel secure, often feel
secure to just "let 'er rip." They trust the process to work it out. It's the
sudschool backdrop that allows this freedom. People who live and work in
oppressive environments learn to "tell all the truth, but tell it slant," as
Emily Dickinson says -- if they tell the truth at all. (I almost wrote, "Please
correct me, you Sudburians, if you think I'm wrong." But I think it's safe to
trust that they will. And in no uncertain terms <grin>.)

Rick

--
"Weirdness abounds and shatters our illusion of order.  Heh-heh.  All the
dust is being blown out from under the carpet. Wonderful stuff!"

Wanda Hamilton-Quinn