Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 11:33:13 EST

In a message dated 11/19/00 1:42:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
isamom@mindspring.com writes:

> Well, since you asked, aside from the glaring evidence (to me) that the
> list
> is formulated to characterize parents seeking better educational
> opportunities for their children as dumb, it's also pieced together in a
> mean spirited way.

Reeny,
>From my perspective:
As I read Mimsy's list, I chuckled all the way through it saying, "yes","
done that one"," thought of that one", "been there", "yup", "yes, yes....
When I decided to send my child to a Sudbury school, probably all of those
and more reasons came to my mind.

 In the end, I firmly believe giving the right of respect to my child is my
heartfelt "reason".
Kathleen