isamom@mindspring.com
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 00:41:12 -0600

Well, since you asked, aside from the glaring evidence (to me) that the list
is formulated to characterize parents seeking better educational
opportunities for their children as dumb, it's also pieced together in a
mean spirited way. Maybe that's Mimsy's style, personally, I tend to go for
the flippant, sarcastic, cheap shots. The list seemed general, vague and not
attributed to anyone or with any evidence to support its criticisms.
Regardless, I think you can catch more flies with honey then vinegar, at
least where the parents are concerned.
Reeny