Rick Stansberger (rickstan@zianet.com)
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:44:42 -0700

"Growl! Snarl! Snap!" Come on, Dawn, be cool. Unless you are the proud
owner of a secret police force and several thousand goon squads, you aren't
going to further the SVM revolution by being haughty. Folks need
persuading. That takes a bit of empathy.

Reeny, I'm sorry if Mimsy's and my exchange seemed stuck-up to you. It
actually comes from a desire to understand where the parents of our kids are
coming from so we can meet them at that level. It's the exact opposite of
superior and standoffish.

Rick

--
"Weirdness abounds and shatters our illusion of order.  Heh-heh.  All the
dust is being blown out from under the carpet. Wonderful stuff!"

Wanda Hamilton-Quinn