Re: DSM: Therapy and SVM (was: public school prisons (sharing the SVS model, ...

Thu, 16 Nov 2000 23:34:01 -0800

Do SVS students sometimes exemplify opening their heart to hear another
(with a problem) while maintaining boundaries? I get the impression this
could generalize from listening objectively in J.C.

robert