Rick Stansberger (rickstan@zianet.com)
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:07:23 -0700

Msadofsky@aol.com wrote:

> What you have to settle for, always, is lots of parents who use the model for
> their own purposes. If you had to take ONLY those children whose parents
> passed some imaginary litmus (I hate to use this next word) test of pure
> devotion to the model, you would have a school too small to use!
> Mimsy

Mimsy, can you give me some idea of the range of purposes and their relative
frequency and intensity? It might help me get a sense of what to expect here in
NM.

Rick

--
"Weirdness abounds and shatters our illusion of order.  Heh-heh.  All the
dust is being blown out from under the carpet. Wonderful stuff!"

Wanda Hamilton-Quinn