DSM: Re: Heart over Mind

Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:51:19 -0800

Johanna,

Thanks. Two things you mentioned - creating desire and tuning into student's
feelings (or preferably, emotions) - reminds me of the joy I feel tuning
into the spirited creativity of children. It is playful and loving at it's
best. And oh does desire flourish! I notice how my own energy to create
explodes. What fun! I do this with kids and watch the other adults shun the
activity -- stupid old farts (I think this is a good place for
name-calling).

I appreciate the input. I'm not sure my crystal ball gives me the whole
picture. The more we all put into this then the better, more accurate model
we may operate from. That is how SVS got started 30 years ago.
robert