Re: DSM:

Allan Saugstad (asaugstad@vsb.bc.ca)
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:00:32 -0800

I am planning on twenty children who are all around 5-7 years old. We have quite
a few friends who are interested who all have children this age. My hope is that
we many of them will live close by or even on the large acerage that the school
will be on, and grow up together as a genuine, close community.

Allan