Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:32:53 -0800

Because of yours and other recent comments I am getting an impression that
empowerment really sets into these students. They find a vitalized sense of
self that does not understand putting up with belittlement. I find this
impressive. I am well impressed also that parents can have this "problem" in
their lives and yet appreciate that something worthwhile is happening.
Certainly an education for both student and parent.

thanks,
robert