Rick Stansberger (rickstan@zianet.com)
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:28:16 -0700

Derek,

Tell me how you avoid the trap of evaluation? Doesn't your government ask for
all sorts of facts and figures proving that public money is generating student
success?

Rick

--
"Weirdness abounds and shatters our illusion of order.  Heh-heh.  All the
dust is being blown out from under the carpet. Wonderful stuff!"

Wanda Hamilton-Quinn