Re: DSM: change on a large scale

Rick Stansberger (rickstan@zianet.com)
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:47:15 -0700

Connie,

Yes! I couldn't have said it better. Not only does the sudbury way need a
national spokesperson, but it needs a whole bunch of local people, so that the
movement can catch fire in many places at once. (That might be what we're doing
here -- training each other to be spokespeople for the idea.)
Rick

--
"Weirdness abounds and shatters our illusion of order.  Heh-heh.  All the
dust is being blown out from under the carpet. Wonderful stuff!"

Wanda Hamilton-Quinn