Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 12:12:35 EST

In a message dated 11/12/00 11:52:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kristin@harkness.net writes:

> I further believe that people of good intent
> continuing to participate in the system only prolongs its existence.
> Refusing to participate is revolutionary --

Kristen,
Point well taken.
Our Child Welfare system is in dire need of change. Children are dying and
neglected every day. Should all the people there quit also because they're
prolonging it's existance? I believe in reform "and" revolution. I would
carefully choose when to use which.
Kathleen