Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:20:33 EST

In a message dated 11/11/00 2:15:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sambo@calweb.com writes:

> But unfortunately it gets his and our support anyway with
> each payroll "contribution" to the state. It is like most
> everything else about the public school system - involuntary, and
> oppressive.

Bruce,
This has gone on for awhile and I forgot if it was you who mentioned
revolution versus
reform. Since few of us think reform is an option, is our only choice to
revolot? Revolution is protest, defiance and probably bloodshed. How far
are we willing to go to get rid of a system that is not good for our
children? Just asking. I can tell you, I would join in a protest right now.
 Just give me a sign and a place. Would you be willing to do the same?
Discussion is one thing. Doing something about it is quite another. As for
me abandoning the children I work with now? Forget it.
Kathleen