Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:10:25 EST

In a message dated 11/11/00 1:11:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cortinae@juno.com writes:

> If it is not challenged, how will it change?

Eduardo,
I've been in the public school system for 10 years. Let me assure you that
it is being challenged. BIG TIME. Homeschooling is at an all-time high.
Children are dropping out, people like me are taking their children out...
shootings, violence, etc.
Even the time I have been in it, it has changed. Unfortunately, or
fortunately, not for the better. Teacher, children and parents are
disheartened and skeptical. I see it crashing, and fast.
Kathleen