Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:49:39 EST

In a message dated 11/10/00 11:18:42 AM Mountain Standard Time,
bsmith@coin.org writes:

<< I guess it gets back to what Joe Jackson was saying, whether one is a
 reformer or a revolutionary. I used to belong to the former camp. >>

Bruce,

I am neither. I don't belong to "camps". That gets into the attack and
defend mode, and I'm not into that. I've learned that it's counter
productive. I like the Sudbury Model. And I will promote it in any way that
I can. But I will not fight people by attacking their beliefs or ideas to do
it. In kind, I will respect people I work with even if they don't believe in
the Sudbury Model. How can I cast them aside or chastise them because they
don't believe what I believe?
Kathleen