Avenfeliz1@aol.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:40:24 EST

In a message dated 11/10/00 9:50:56 AM Mountain Standard Time,
kristin@harkness.net writes:

<<
 I don't understand this. Does it tick you off that they want to go to the
 bathroom during class, or that they feel they have to ask permission to go?
 Who gives you flak?

It ticks me off because it is so demeaning to have to ask permission to
perform a natural and necessary process.
I take the flak from the administration.