DSM: Looking for Democratic School in Los Angeles

Susan Jarquin (jarquin@pacbell.net)
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:35:37 -0800

Greetings,
    I am looking for like-minded people in the Los Angeles area. What about San Diego or Riverside?
I've been lurking on the list and think that this school may work out for my family.
    If I were to consider opening my own school, would I have to have teaching credentials? Or would I
need to hire someone? Or would it be better to have teachers that just respect children?
Thanks,
Susan Jarquin
P.S. I have purchased some books and will begin reading, but I am an extremely impatient person and
would enjoy a little knowledge today :-)