Re[2]: DSM: We like minded people 2

David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 12:44:40 +0200

Dana and all others,

We aspire to the Ideal -- Utopia -- "society's" ideal versus the individual person's
ideal. That does not mean we -- "society" and/or individual -- will be ever able to
materialize it. And that does not mean we -- "society" and/or the individual person --
should renounce to it. I think we should keep that in mind, keep working for it and on
coming close to it. This is our task and such is our fate. . .until society and the
individual person will be one and the same, if at all.

David Rovner