DSM: Heart over Mind

Fri, 03 Nov 2000 23:12:00 -0800

Half hour discussion about thought via heart or via intellect, and making a
future for our children.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/topics.html
Coast to Coast AM - Past Show Archives
download windows media
Shows are listed one to five days after airing.

11/03/00 - Fri/Sat
Guest: Randall Eaton, Ph.D
time frame: 1 1/2 hrs to 2 hrs into program.

I am pleased he repeated the point I have been making - We are thinking with
intellect to the omission of heart and feelings. Heart is actually supposed
to be the controlling element over mind and body. The consequence of going
against nature is to live in fear while struggling vainly to collect
material things as salvation from the mess we've made.

robert