Re: DSM: data improves school

John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 11:18:21 -0800

As one who is reading the discussions in this list with a great deal of interest
as I am doing research as to what paradigms might best meet the objectives of
students, parents and the society I personally interact with, I value all the
research all of you are doing.

When I finally think I have got the answer and do not feel more research is needed
and it is not possible to find a better way to meet the needs of just one more
student I hope one of you will say a kind prayer as I will be in Heaven.

Please keep us informed as to any research you are doing and the results. I am
especially interested in research on the SVM and how it can be improved.

John Axtell
Valley, WA