Re: DSM: Re: writing

Rick Stansberger (rickstan@zianet.com)
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 18:39:14 -0700

SVS can't help but be a great place for writing because of the freedom to interact
without the fear of grades. You'd have an incredibly wide range of readers for
your stuff, too, not just a bunch of kinds your age and one adult.

Rick

--
Was he free? Was he happy? The question is absurd:
Had anything been wrong, we should certainly have heard.

"The Unknown Citizen: (To JS/07/M/37 This Marble Monument Is Erected by the State)" W. H. Auden