Re: DSM: Re: Finding like-minded people

Evfocus@aol.com
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:43:03 EST

Dear Rick,
I agonized over pulling my eight your old daughter out of public school. She
too was "making the grade." The Sudbury educational philosophy just made so
much sense. I started her this year in spite of having to let go of the
stature I received for having the kind of student teachers adored.

I wanted my daughter to have the tools to realize her dreams rather then to
always look to other people to set her goals or evaluate her accomplishments.
Where will your school be?
Evelyn