Re: DSM: Re: Finding like-minded people

Sat, 28 Oct 2000 18:34:17 -0700

Yes, finding like minded people is like looking for needles in a haystack. I
suggested to Heartlight in Oregon that they consider a behaviorist model
where one is openly accountable for ones actions and measure of success.
When I did this in a group home the environment (socially and educationally)
changed dramatically overnight. We coordinated and became successful. Can
you imagine and comment how such a program might alter the effort in
starting and running a new school?

robert swanson