Re: DSM: My Wish List

Maddie Kertay (maddie@vol.com)
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:58:18 -0400

Susan, could you tell me why home schooling did not work for you and your
kids? We are a home school family looking at opening up a Sudbury but I
have large reservations given how well mine have done in the home setting.

Since it is not the subject matter of the list I assume it would have to be
off list. But I do pose the question to those in the know ( since I am not
<G>) does Sudbury attract a lot of former home schoolers??

Maddie