DSM: My Wish List

Susan Jarquin (jarquin@pacbell.net)
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:44:35 -0700

    I am new to the list. My name is Susan Jarquin. I live in the Los
Angeles area and would love to send my children to your school. We've
tried homeschooling and it just doesn't work out for our family.
    We have recently started at a Lutheran School. I am teaching there
2 days a week and it is very painful for me to watch these talented
children struggling to stay awake.
    My kids are 5 years and 7 years old and just want to go somewhere
during the day to enjoy group learning.
    Does anyone know of a school in the Los Angeles area that is more
Democratic?
Thanks,
SusanJ