Re: DSM: Anyone have tips for someone who wants to start a Sudbury school?

Brian Davis (briandavis84@hotmail.com)
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:31:58 EDT

Lisette,
Yep! I read that and thought the same thing!
I'm sending you comments for the egroup. Let's talk about how to respond.
I also need to get a check out to the guy for the audio tapes.
Brian