Re: DSM: Anyone have tips for someone who wants to start a Sudbury school?

Maddie Kertay (maddie@vol.com)
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:58:19 -0400

At 08:31 PM 10/12/00 -0700, you wrote:

>TN has no private schools that are not church sponsored or chartered
>through the public system?

All private schools in TN that I can locate are Chartered by a church...
all of those being Christian. I am still searching..there is a JW umbrella
school who got approved... but they also had to take the boards to court
and at that they only secondary status approval...meaning they have no
voting privileges in the organization/approval board that over sees them (
Christian group do get these privileges)

Maddie