Re: DSM: Re: authorities' approval for Sudbury Schools

The Booroobin Sudbury School (booroobin@squirrel.com.au)
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:49:48 +1000

Hi Marko,
The School Meeting approved the sale of the Curriculum document, together
with a document "How to set up your own private / alternative / independent
School". The cost will be $US250. Contents and sections of the Curriculum
document are: Philosophy Statement, Business Plan and School Business
profile, Enrolment Management Plan, Campus facilities Plans, Learning
Outcomes, Curriculum, Scope of Curriculum offerings, Curriculum framework,
Supporting Students' Natural Learning and Preparation for life through the
democratic processes of the School, Effective Learning and Teaching at the
School, Natural Learning - what it means, Responsibility, Chart: Natural or
free to learn learners, Chart: Learning is a focusing rather than sequential
series of behaviour, Natural Learning folder contents, Sources of
information and inspiration. Note that the terms used are those expected by
the system. However, all of the document is written in such a way that puts
the learner in charge of learning.
Let us know what you want to do.
Regards, Derek
The Booroobin Sudbury School