Re: DSM: Anyone have tips for someone who wants to start a Sudbury school?

Maddie Kertay (maddie@vol.com)
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:14:53 -0400

At 02:03 PM 10/12/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi everyone!
>
>I just found out about the Sudbury Valley school last friday by reading A
>School For Today by Mimsy Sadofsky.

Must be in the wind we are taking the first baby steps about looking at
opening up a Sudbury here.... it's daunting at best. But SV does publish
lots of inforon how to do it. We have not gotten very far yet..and if we
do it i will have to be through a church sponsorship since TN has no
provisions for Charter schools, <sigh> Looks as if it will be up hill the
whole way!

Maddie in Chattanooga