DSM: Greetings from another Student Run School

Jonathan Cender (jkecender@yahoo.com)
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:19:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm really glad to find out about your school(s).
We thought we might be the only student run school,
but you're even older than we are! Would love to
share info and experiences regarding our schools;
perhaps collaborate in some way. Check us out on our
website below and let us know what you think.

**The main focus of MSAL activities on the internet is
the MSAL web site which you should be
able to find at either

 http://www.champgroup.com/msal or

http://msal.webhop.org.