Re: DSM: Re: authorities' approval for Sudbury Schools

Marko Koskinen (marko@vapaus.net)
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 21:19:12 +0300

> How are things going for you? Progessing, I hope. We'll have to consider
> your request. Once School resumes, I'll refer it to the School Meeting.
> Regards, Derek

Okay. Thanks! Things are progressing slowly but firmly. I'm going to
visit Sudbury Valley in the winter/spring, actually I'm staying there at
least three months.

At the moment we are four of us who are willing to participate in the
starting process, and I'm hoping we'll get more.

Marko