Re: DSM: Seeking CT mavericks and info re:" developmental disabilities"

RLS1980K@aol.com
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 20:42:03 EDT

Holly,

I, too, have fallen in love with this wonderful Sudbury system! I live in
CT, and it would be great to see a SVS model school in the area. I am
majoring in Education, but I feel that I cannot teach in public schools - the
bureacracy is terrible! I know many others are in my situation - people who
love to inspire children instead of shutting them down. I'd love to pass
along any information to help in any way possible. Good luck!

Robyn Segali