Re: DSM: authorities' approval for Sudbury Schools

Msadofsky@aol.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:48:06 EDT

Charlotte, it is hard to reconcile your latest post with yesterday's. If the
school was what you first said it was, then it cannot be a place where you
actually trust most of the people most of the time. I believe the school is
a fine place. But as with Sudbury Valley, for people who do not have
conifdence in the school, it is the wrong place to be. It is too difficult
for a child to attend a school that the parents distrust. Our children know
what we think without us opening our mouths. There is too much at stake for
each of us as we bring up our children to put them in a situation that
doesn't feel right.
Mimsy