Re: DSM: Re: authorities' approval for Sudbury Schools

Marko Koskinen (marko@vapaus.net)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:12:33 +0300

Hi Derek!

I'm interested in the curriculum process you have had. We're planning a
similar school here in Finland and I would like to hear more about the
curriculum creation process and also to get the written curriculum. I
suppose it will be required here also.

Marko Koskinen
http://www.vapaus.net
Finland