Re: DSM: SVS and conservative people

Mike Sadofsky (sadofsky@mediaone.net)
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:13:33 -0400

Martin:
I guess I would ask the question a little differently than
Joseph Moore did.
What is it you believe Sudbury Schools have (or offer) that
is of particular interest to "politically leftist people'"
and
What is you it believe about Sudbury Schools that you think
might be aversive to "conservative and unpolitical people?"
Mike