DSM: Useless, vain,petty lies.

Malc Dow (dow@first-ask.de)
Thu, 18 May 2000 22:27:32 +0200

Can you say it again from time to time, just to remind people.
It would seem they need it. Reminding, that is.

Malc Dow
Berlin

All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.
 - Aristotle

___________________________

   MESSAGE: (#138) Re: The rucus caused by my last post
   AUTHOR: Reverend Graham <hexnet@hexnet.org>
   DATE: Wednesday, 17 May 2000, at 1:08 a.m.

   Reply To: (#132) The rucus caused by my last post
   Author: Alexander Morse
   Date: Sunday, 14 May 2000, at 12:20 a.m.

: On another note: If any of you have heard of Union Pacific Restaurant in
: Manhattan, I may have landed a job there.

Holy living glavin, Feldman may very well attain yuppiedom. Stop the goddamn
presses.

: I seriously believe that everyone should try a restaurant on
: this level at least once in their lives.

That's a sick, sick, attitude. Restaurants like that represent everything
that
is wrong and evil in our society. Not that pretty much every aspect of
western
civilization is not wrong and evil, being founded upon naught but lies and
illusions. But there is a particularly repugnant breed of evil that is found
primarily in such "upscale" establishments. Places that take themselves far
too seriously, even when they pretend not to. Lies, all of it. Useless,
vain,
petty lies.